- Elite Patient Care is going strong in 3 regions. We are supported by a growing number of providers specifically trained to meet the needs of our clients and patients. Currently, we provide medical services to approximately 66 post-acute facilities.
- Elite Patient Care works in partnership with each of these facilities to develop the programs which will better serve their communities, focusing on patient needs.
- Elite Patient Care’s attention to detail and ability to work together with facility’s leadership has resulted in the creation of specific programs. These programs address the unique needs in IPR, LTC, and SNF.
- Based on our responsibility to clinical outcomes, EPC created a transitional care team to follow the patient at home during the crucial period between inpatient and the reestablishment of community based services.
- Transitions To Home is a program designed to offer continuity of care at their home environment.
Elite Patient Care Transitions To Home, offers services to those patients transitioning from any medical environment to home. We are there for you and your caregivers to offer quality care, guidance, and support placing you on a path to good health.
- Seamless Transitions
- Ease of access
Elite Patient Care Transitions To Home is a program designed to offer continuity of care. We are there to implement a plan for continued quality medical care.
- Evaluation of needs
- Medication reconciliation
- Home health collaboration
Elite Patient Care Transitions To Home, will follow you or your loved one from the point of transition until they are seen by their primary care physician. We will ensure the necessary information for follow up is provided to your physician, ensuring continued communication regarding your care.
- Coordination of appointment to primary care.
- Pathway to good health